Stack Your Chickens Game
Out of stock
One, two, three…how many pieces can you stack before they tumble free? Boost hand-eye coordination in this kids’ activity that can be made more challenging as players improve their fine motor skills! Choose your level (easy, medium or advanced), grab a stacking challenge card to follow and get to work balancing the chunky, brightly colored wooden pieces on top of each other! Or let your creativity run free by constructing your own tower. Either way, you’ll be working on balance and visual perception while having fun with farm animals! Includes 22 wooden stacking pieces and 40 stacking challenges.
• Simple building planks put open-ended STEM play right in kids’ hands
• Kids gain first-hand experience with balance, gravity and visual perception
• No glue or extra supplies needed: just unpack and play
• Sturdy, long-lasting, and easy to store
• Use stacking challenges for building inspiration, or create your own designs
Winner of the PAL AWARD
Age Recommendation: Ages 3 and up
• FREE UK SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50
• ALL PACKAGING FULLY RECYCLABLE OR COMPOSTABLE
• 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE ON REVIEWS.IO
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your purchase from The Games Den and therefore we have very stringent quality controls in place to ensure that items are sent to you in perfect condition.
If, in the unlikely, you have received a product that is faulty or damaged, please contact us to arrange a return. We will be happy to provide a cost-free exchange or a full refund.
We also offer a no quibble 60 day return policy so if you decide that Soul Blight are where it’s at and Ironjawz are so 2010, or you discover that Aunt Susan has already got Blood Rage then we’re here to help. Simply return your purchase with a receipt or proof of purchase in the condition it was sent, unused and in its original packaging. We’ll then arrange for a` refund or credit to be applied – your choice.
Also bought with
Recently ordered products
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY